What are missing from conventional CMS
In conventional CMS, CMS code is tightly connected with templates and custom code. You have less freedom to use any development tools, as they might be non-appropriate.
While conventional CMS may also provide an API for non-web channels, they are not built as API-first solutions to makes the content available through any channel and evolve over time. They do not give the true benefits of headless CMS scalability.
Conventional CMS usually expose the CMS code on the public server, which can lead to security issues. You do not have full control over the application life cycle and always having to interfere with CMS code.
Transform your business with Nimvio
Content it Your Way
- Quick create your content with predetermined templates and your digital assets.
- Set the workspace to your preference as it comes with multi-view options.
Deploy it anywhere
- Use any programming language, your favourite tools.
- Publish via the API of your choice powered by REST API, GraphQL, and Elasticsearch.
Enjoy secured works every day
- Customize permissions and access to your organisation's needs with our exhaustive access control list.
- Rest assured that your content will be cached in edge locations to provide you with high availability and security.
Hold on! More features are to come
Put some comments and level-up your content together with your team.
Record content changes and allow you to make revisions where necessary.
Structurize the work procedure and assign people to be in charge of your contents.
Task list and calendar to help you focus on your task and stay on track.
Project Dashboard Updates
Recent activities and your assignments will be part of your dashboard in the next updates.
Content Management API
Allow you to manage your content through API like creating, updating, deleting, and fetching.
Easy for Developers
- Develop it as usual, with favourite tools.
- Flexible Content Delivery API.
- Say goodbye to backend tasks.
Easy for Content Creators
- A centralized place with flexible views for content management.
- Predetermined template for fast content creation.
- Easily organize your media assets to make them ready for use.
Join Nimvio now
Got a question about Nimvio or our product-related topic? Feel free to send your inquiry or reach our support.
Still not sure to go?
Get to know more about Nimvio through our documentations.