We understand a project as a series of tasks that are created to achieve a particular aim. The same concept in Nimvio, project becomes a space for content creation and asset management of a single purpose. Of course, in your subscription, you may have more than one project to cover all your organizational purposes.
So, it all begins with a project. As an administrator, you should organize your projects so that your content creators have their space to work. The following guides allow you to set it up.
Follow these steps to create a project.
1. Log in to your Nimvio account so that you will be landed in your Account Dashboard. At first, you will have no project to choose from. Please create one by clicking the +New Project button.
2. Enter the project name of your choice and click on the Create button.
3. A project grid will appear in your Account Dashboard. You can create more to the number of your actual project.
4. Selecting a project grid will redirect you to Project Dashboard, where your content creators can start to work.
5. Your project has been successfully set.
Follow these steps to duplicate a project.
1. On your Account Dashboard, click on the Kebab menu of a project grid you want to change the name. Click on the Rename button.
2. Enter a new name for the project and click on the Rename button.
3. Your project name has been successfully changed.
You can archive your project and re-activate it anytime. It may help you when you need to filter your projects by active or archived status. You can follow these steps to archive a project.
1. On your Account Dashboard, click on the Kebab menu of a project grid you want to archive. Select Archive option.
2. On the following confirmation dialog, click on the Archive Project button.
3. You have successfully archived a project. Now it has “Archived” label on the project grid.
4. To re-activate archived project, click on Kebab menu of the project grid then select Activate option.
5. On the following confirmation dialog, click on Activate Project button.
6. You have successfully re-activated a project. Now the “Archived” label disappears from the project grid.
You can permanently delete a project if you wish to. Please be noted that only archived project can be deleted. You can follow these steps to delete a project.
1. On your Account Dashboard, click on the Kebab menu of an archived project grid you want to delete. Select Delete option.
2. On the following confirmation dialog, click on the Delete Project button.
3. You have successfully deleted a project.
What is Next?
Congratulations! You have finished the guide. Keep exploring below: